Expocentre (Moscow) is pleased to invite you to the KHIMIA 2017 International Exhibition for Chemical Industry and Science.
KHIMIA is the largest chemical show in Russia which annually brings together professionals from all over the world for effective networking and sharing the best practices.
About the exhibition
- The largest event in Russian chemical industry (according to the Russian National Exhibition Rating http://www.exporating.ru/en/):
- √ 391 participating companies from 25 countries; 22,322 sq m of exhibition space;
- √ 16,410 visitors from 47 countries and 447 cities from across Russia;
- √ National pavilions of Belarus, Germany, China, and France (according to the exhibition audit);
- support from relevant ministries, departments, and associations: Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Russian Chemists Union, NIITEKHIM OAO, Mendeleev Russian Chemical Society, Department of Chemistry of Lomonosov Moscow State University etc;
- high efficiency of participation (Source: Russian Public Opinion Research Center):
- 89% of participants reached their goals
- 87% of participants would recommend KHIMIA to their partners
- 83% of participants rate KHIMIA “excellent” or “very good” in terms of quality and quantity of sales leads
- 78% of participants plan to return
- 70% are regular participants
Among the participants there are Akzo Nobel, Andritz, Dow, Epc Engineering, Evonik, Haesaerts, Hosokawa, Huntsman, Jumo, Netzsch, Sartorius, Shimadzu, Solvay, and others.
Achievements of the Russian chemical industry are showcased by 190 leading companies, among them Bashkir Soda Company, Polyplastic Group, ETC, Kazanorgsintez, Kaustik, KuibyshevAzot, Nizhnekamskneftekhim, Reatex, TAIF-NK, Uralchem, Uralkali, PhosAgro, Chempack, Energomash, and many others.
23-25 October 2017 – 10:00-18:00
26 October 2017 – 10:00-16:00
+7 (499) 795-38-41
+7 (499) 795-38-45
+7 (499) 795-37-18