The world’s leading pharmaceutical platform
CPhI Worldwide, together with co-located events ICSE, InnoPack, P-MEC and FDF, hosts more than 45,000 visiting pharma professionals over three days. 2,500+ exhibitors from 153 countries gather at the event to network and take advantage of more than 150 free industry seminars. Every sector of the pharmaceutical market is represented under one roof, this year in Madrid. Attending CPhI Worldwide is the most cost effective way to establish new business relationships, meet with global partners and stay updated on the latest industry trends.
The exhibition showcases cover the whole spectrum of pharmaceutical manufacturing and ingredients sourcing, offering products and services that cover the entire supply chain.
- CPhI Worldwide: for pharmaceutical ingredients
- ICSE: for outsourcing solution providers, contract manufacturing and services
- InnoPack: for pharmaceutical packaging and drug delivery systems
- P-MEC: for pharmaceutical machinery, technology and equipment
- Finished Dosage Formulation (FDF): for every aspect of the finished dosage supply chain
Three days to drive business for the rest of the year:
- Meet the entire pharma industry in one location: join 45,000 senior pharma professionals from 150+ countries in one place
- Find companies across key sectors: with 2,500+ exhibitors in 20 dedicated zones covering ingredients, APIs, excipients, finished dosage, contract services, packaging, machinery and more
- Meet companies from around the world: this is the most efficient and effective way to meet suppliers from major and emerging markets including the US, China, India, Turkey and Russia
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments: stay up-to-date on market news and trends during the Pre-Connect Congress, CPhI Pharma Innovation Award, Free Content – Pharma Insight Briefings
- Free access to all co-located events: your registration will also be valid for ICSE, P-MEC, FDF and InnoPack.