The Paperless Lab Academy® is glad to propose under the Academy Webinar Program, a presentation from Accenture about helping clients gather data and facilitate an electronic batch record, resulting in less stress, and less time to release the batch. This presentation and discussion will explore the imperative for digital transformation in the context of the pharmaceutical laboratory, plant and supply chain – all in the context of the exceptional times and new digital normal we are all adapting to.
– Dermot O’Callaghan, Principle at Enterprise System Partners, now part of Accenture Industry X.0
– Don Rainville, Senior Director at Accenture’s Scientific Informatics Services Business
– Barry Heavey Managing Director at Accenture’s Digital Manufacturing and Quality
Moderating: Isabel Muñoz-Willery, Owner and organiser of the Paperless Lab Academy.
The Pharmaceutical sector faces unprecedented challenges from the Covid-19 pandemic. Increase in specific product demand is reshaping supply chains and driving fundamental changes to the nature of the pharmaceutical industry and the products it manufactures.
Against this backdrop, Accenture is helping Pharmaceutical Quality Control Labs better manage volatility and variability in product supply and quality testing. Within QC labs, there is a wealth of instrumentation collecting information, and that information needs to drive batch release decisions. By focussing on the digitization of the laboratory and manufacturing operations we can provide a more effective decision support for both the labs and qualified persons, with a focus on reducing the overall amount of time that the sample spends in the lab.
Attend this session and learn more about:
- Sharpening the curve in the lab getting batches out the door at a quick and consistent pace by connecting the lab through the internet of lab things (IoLT), providing an end-to-end data strategy, enhancing the human experience, and enabling a network of labs to communicate
- Achieving significant cycle-time reduction by applying digital lean principles to improve scheduling and capacity planning
- Unlocking the value of lab data when it is digitalized as well as correlated with other aspects of the manufacturing process
- Enabling digital tracking of products from the packaging line through to the patient. Our team specialises in systems that digitally track and document the production process, providing the groundwork for more automated and analytics-driven manufacturing and supply chains
We’ll discuss how our team is helping clients gather data and facilitate an electronic batch record, resulting in less stress, and less time to release the batch. This presentation and discussion will explore the imperative for digital transformation in the context of the pharmaceutical laboratory, plant and supply chain – all in the context of the exceptional times and new digital normal we are all adapting to.
One hour free Online presentation includes Q&A session with the presenter.
Access to the recorded session for the registrees.
October 29, 2020 | 3:00 pm CEST
#webinar #virtual #digital #online #live