Forensics Africa presents a brand new opportunity for the entire forensics sector in Africa to discover the latest technological innovations of the industry in the exhibition, and learn from industry leaders and technical experts in the conference.
The event is supported by The Arab Union of Forensics and Toxicology and is held under the chairmanship of Dr Dina Shokry, Chair of Forensic Medicine, Armed Forces College of Medicine.
Forensics Africa is organised by Clarion Events, who have successfully organised GCC Forensics for three editions; most recently in Bahrain. Clarion Events are also responsible for organising the world renowned Egypt Defence Expo.
- Law Enforcement Forensics
- Forensics Labs | Investigations
- Digital Forensics
- Court Rooms and Criminal Law
Reasons to visit Forensics Africa 2020:
- Meet with the key security & forensic companies showcasing the latest and most innovative technologies of the sector
- Network with other high level attendees, including Forensic Directors from across Africa and the Middle East
- Learn from industry leaders and technical experts in the two-day conference
- Discuss forensic investigation methodologies with key members of the industry.
- Take part in hands-on practical workshops
Visitors will be drawn from all aspects of forensics activity from across Africa and Internationally. This may include: evidence collection by the Police, Military and Intelligence Agencies to those involved in any type of investigation or court presentation that requires the analysis of evidence, Lawyers, Government Bodies and Agencies as well as Private organisations and the Labs themselves.
Forensics is the second highest expense for police forces globally and a major cost for lawyers, government agencies, military and corporate companies.
Forensics Africa will take place on 12-13 October in Cairo, Egypt.