LabAsia is Southeast Asia’s leading laboratory exhibition, serving as the region’s trade platform for laboratory equipment & services suppliers to engage with trade buyers from across the ASEAN region.
The past decade has seen ASEAN governments budgeting billions of USD into research & development efforts in order to remain attractive to foreign investment. These have indirectly translated into a need for the various lab operators to meet with suppliers in an accessible avenue.
Since its inaugural edition in 2007, LabAsia has connected thousands of laboratory professionals together through fruitful networking events over the past decade, with the most recent edition witnessing visitors from 54 countries gathered in one event.
Through the efforts of Institut Kimia Malaysia (IKM), various international conferences have been held in conjunction with LabAsia since its first edition, making LabAsia not only a place for trade, but to exchange knowledge.
- Analytical Systems
- Agriculture & Food
- Biotechnology & Life Science
- Calibration Systems
- Chemical Process Technology, Chemical Handling, Transport & Storage
- Chemicals Reagent & Supplies
- Drug Discovery
- Environmental Sciences Testing
- Forensic & Security Testing
- Laboratory Consumables
- Laboratory Data Systems & Documentation
- Laboratory Instruments
- Laboratory Testing
- Material Testing & Characterization
- Nanotechnology Testing
- Occupational Health & Safety Equipment
- Optical Imaging Systems & Microscopes
- Petrochemical & Petroleum Testing
- Pharmaceutical Testing
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Research & Development
- Scientific Equipment
- Test & Measurement
Click here for more information