Regenerative Medicine Expo TOKYO gathers all the latest technologies, products and services to industrialise Regenerative Medicine.
Exhibits include culture media, reagents, incubators, cell research related products, contract services and licensing. As for visitors, researchers/doctors from universities, pharmaceutical/cosmetics manufacturers, medical institutions are expected.
Exhibitor Profile of Regenerative Medicine Expo
- Culture Media
- Reagents (Cell Growth Factors, Serums, Scaffolding Materials, etc.)
- Culture Vessels
- Analytical Devices
- Cell Quality Evaluation
- Cell Bank Services
- Contract Services
- Transportation Services
- Consulting Licensing
- Cell Processing Centers [CPC]
- Regenerative Medicine
- Cell Medicine
- Researchers from Pharmaceutical Companies, Cosmetic Companies, Universities, Research Institutes
- Researchers from Regenerative Medicine/Cell Medicine Companies/Institutes
- Doctors from Medical Institutes
- Distributers, Importers
Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan’s Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 267 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 34 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 267 trade shows of 34 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.