The 2019 Future Laboratory Informatics Forum (formerly SmartLabs Forum) will be returning to Amsterdam this September, and it is going to be our most challenge-focused year yet.
Based on industry research, this year’s agenda is 100% shaped around the key challenges and opportunities you are facing in your laboratory-based informatics environments.
We will focus on grounding the ‘blue sky’ thinking surrounding the ‘Lab of the Future’ with the incorporation of practical approaches to overcoming the day-to-day implications of system design, user experience, data integrity, systems interoperability and process excellence for your informatics systems transformation.
With four key themes across the three days, a series of key takeaways will be highlighted through the use of industry leading case studies, round tables and a pre-conference training day focused on GLP compliance and data integrity. This event ensures you overcome the current hurdles to informatics optimisation, whilst equipping you with the tools to achieve the ‘Lab of the Future’.
Attend this conference to:
- Map out your internal informatics capabilities to pinpoint areas of weakness and examine strategies to optimise your systems interoperability and compliance
- Ensure that your digital transformation does not come at the cost of your systems quality or data integrity with our exclusive Data Integrity and Systems Compliance Training Day
- Strategise on how to address your current informatics challenges with the latest insights and recommendations from our expert solution and technology providers
- Influence future technology development and industry solutions by designing best practice technologies for adoption and sharing the conversation with key solution providers
- Join industry focused think-tank sessions focused on not just how we are transforming and securing our informatics strategy, but why we are developing our capabilities to address this need
- Plus much more.