Following on from the success of 2019, the 2020 Future Laboratory Informatics Forum will focus on practical solutions and strategies that will enable you to transform your data management, informatics systems utilisation and R&D processes.
This year’s forum will be an industry focused, hands-on discussion focused on how to best integrate and utilise your informatics systems across global networks and internal stakeholders.
With our brand new pre-conference Innovation Day at the Merck Darmstadt campus, you will leave this year’s forum with a practical and real world demonstration of the ‘Lab of the Future’ alongside two days of industry focused discussions on the challenges and opportunities presented by future informatics technologies, and the best-in-industry strategies to implement for effective data management and compliance alongside your laboratory’s digital transformation programmes.
Attend this conference to:
- Map out your internal informatics capabilities to pinpoint areas of weakness and examine strategies to optimise your systems interoperability and compliance
- Ensure that your digital transformation does not come at the cost of your systems quality or data integrity with our exclusive Data Integrity and Systems Compliance Training Day
- Strategise on how to address your current informatics challenges with the latest insights and recommendations from our expert solution and technology providers
- Influence future technology development and industry solutions by designing best practice technologies for adoption and sharing the conversation with key solution providers
- Join industry focused think-tank sessions focused on not just how we are transforming and securing our informatics strategy, but why we are developing our capabilities to address this need
- Plus much more.
#webinar #virtual #digital #online #live